RLVS1215F/R - 12VDC Reversing PWM DC Drive 15A
Item # 910-3522-078
Downloads | Features | Specifications
The IPC RLVS1215F/R controllers are specifically designed to provide simple and efficient control of battery powered permanent magnet DC motors and gearmotors operating in two directions. Intelligent reversing clamps speed signal to zero on change of direction. These controllers offer smooth, silent and cost-effective control of motor speed. High-speed FET output PWM (Pulse Width Modulation) design. 15A output 20A peak. (Higher currents on request). Can be epoxy encapsulated for harsh environments.
- +12 VDC Input
- 0-12 VDC reversing PWM output.
- 15 Amps output DC continuous rating.
- On-board current limit (factory set) to ~20A
- Speed pot loss protection, smooth inear acceleration
- ON/OFF low-power switch connections
- Reverse polarity protection.
- Uses 5K ohm 3-wire speed pot (customer supplied). Can be configured for 1-5 VDC signal input
- Small footprint saves valuable space.
|Input Voltage (DC)||12 V|
|Output Voltage (DC)||0 to 12 V PWM|
|Continuous DC Rating||15 A|
Contact us for more information.