Parallel Shaft Gearmotors - GIL100 Series
Item # GIL100
Downloads | Features | Specifications
The GIL100 Series Gearbox, when matched with the appropriate RAE motor, is a versatile parallel shaft, medium torque gearmotor offering long gear life in a reduced noise design. Available in 2, 3, 4, & 5 Stages.
- Continuous Duty
- Rating up to 100 in- lbs
- Speeds up to 250 rpm
- 12 up to 115 VDC
- 16:1 up to 2474:1 Ratios
- 0.500" Standard Shaft Diameter
- Class "F" Insulation
Gearbox dimensions only. Reference appropriate Series for dimension of motor.
The GIL100 Series may be combined with the M1500 or M1600 Series motor.
- Gearbox Designed to AGMA Standards
- Oil Filled
- Needle Bearings (Gearbox)
- High Energy Ceramic Magnets
- Double Shielded Ball Bearings (Motor)
- Dynamically Balanced Armature
- Reversible Design
- 8" Leads
- TENV Design
- Externally Replaceable Brushes
- Auto-Hook Tang Type Commutator
- Value Added Options and Modifications Available
|Torque Rating||0 up to 100 in-lb|
|Speeds||0 up to 250 rpm|
|Voltages||12 up to 115 V|
|Ratios||16:1 up to 2474:1|
|Max. Shaft Diameter||0.500 in.|
|Lead Length||8 in.|
|No. of Stages||2
Contact us for more information.