Right Angle Gearmotors - G6 Series
Item # G6
Downloads | Features | Specifications
The G6 Series Single Worm Reduction Right Angle Gearbox, when matched with the appropriate RAE motor, is designed for applications requiring low output torque. All metal construction with a Bake-lite gear provides quiet operation for noise sensitive applications.
- Continuous Duty
- Rating up to 7 in- lbs
- Speeds up to 1000 rpm
- 12 up to 115 VDC
- 3:1 up to 30:1 Ratios
- 0.312" Maximum Shaft Diameter
- Class "A" Insulation
Gearbox dimensions only. Reference appropriate Series for dimension of motor.
The G6 Series may be combined with the M1500 or M1600 Series motor.
- Grease Lubrication
- Sleeve Bearings (Gearbox)
- High Energy Ceramic Magnets
- Double Shielded Ball Bearings (Motor)
- Dynamically Balanced Armature
- Reversible Design
- 8" Leads
- TENV Design
- Externally Replaceable Brushes
- Auto-Hook Tang Type Commutator
- Value Added Options and Modifications Available
|Torque Rating||0 up to 7 in-lb|
|Speeds||0 up to 1000 rpm|
|Voltages||12 up to 115 V|
|Ratios||3:1 up to 30:1|
|Max. Shaft Diameter||0.312 in.|
|Lead Length||8 in.|
Contact us for more information.