Right Angle Gearmotors - G7 Series
Item # G7
Downloads | Features | Specifications
The G7 Series Double Worm Reduction Right Angle Gearbox, when matched with the appropriate RAE motor, is designed for applications requiring moderate output torque at slow output speeds. Durable all metal construction, with Bakelite input and bronze out put gear, provides quiet, slow speed operation.
- Continuous Duty
- Rating up to 35 in- lbs
- Speeds up to 60 rpm
- 12 up to 115 VDC
- 84:1 up to 2320:1 Ratios
- 0.500" Maximum Shaft Diameter
- Class "F" Insulation
Gearbox dimensions only. Reference appropriate Series for dimension of motor.
The G7 Series may be combined with the M1500 or M1600 Series motor.
- Grease Lubrication
- Sleeve Bearings (Gearbox)
- Foot or Side Mounting
- High Energy Ceramic Magnets
- Double Shielded Ball Bearings (Motor)
- Dynamically Balanced Armature
- Reversible Design
- 8" Leads
- TENV Design
- Externally Replaceable Brushes
- Auto-Hook Tang Type Commutator
- Value Added Options and Modifications Available
|Torque Rating||0 up to 35 in-lb|
|Speeds||0 up to 60 rpm|
|Voltages||12 up to 115 V|
|Ratios||64:1 up to 2320:1|
|Max. Shaft Diameter||0.500 in.|
|Lead Length||8 in.|
Contact us for more information.